The Coaching Process
Coaching is highly customized to fit your needs and no two coaching relationships are the same. Depending on your specific coaching goals, we may work together to:
- Determine your vision for personal and professional success
- Identify your core values, strengths and priorities so you can better leverage and honor them in your personal and professional life
- Develop a self-care practice that will best serve you and support you in achieving your goals
- Identify and manage fear, doubt, worry or guilt that interferes with the changes you want to make in your life
- Develop new best practices for time management and/or stress management
- Identify and re-work negative perspectives, patterns or old ways of thinking that no longer serve you or the pursuit of your goals
- Break down your goals into small, achievable action steps that are big enough to move you forward and small enough to be realistic. Realistic goals are key to success.
- Determine what will best motivate you and hold you accountable to your goals
In my coaching practice there are no commitments, contracts or rigid schedules. We schedule sessions for when it best serves you - for most new clients this is usually once every 1-3 weeks. Sessions last up to 45 minutes and each session comes with a money-back guarantee.