Coaching is highly customized to fit your needs and no two coaching relationships are the same.
Depending on your specific coaching goals, we may work together to:
- Determine your vision for personal and professional success
- Identify your core values, strengths and priorities so you can better leverage and honor them in your personal and professional life
- Develop a self-care practice that will best serve you and support you in achieving your goals
- Identify and manage fear, doubt, worry or guilt that interferes with the changes you want to make in your life
- Develop new best practices for time management, energy management and/or stress management
- Identify and re-work negative perspectives, patterns or old ways of thinking that no longer serve you or the pursuit of your goals
- Break down your goals into small, achievable action steps that are big enough to move you forward and small enough to be realistic. Realistic goals are key to success.
- Determine what will best motivate you and hold you accountable to your goals
In my coaching practice there are no commitments, contracts or rigid schedules. We schedule sessions for when it best serves you – for most new clients this is usually once every 1-3 weeks. Sessions are 45 minutes long and each session includes detailed notes, homework and a money-back guarantee.
“I worked with Amber during a big transition time in my life. I was deciding between a career shift and going to graduate school. She helped me focus in on what I’d like to contribute to the world and navigate balancing work and personal commitments. Amber is a great listener and was able to reflect back to me my own experience. I can especially recommend working with Amber if you are at a point of transition in life and want someone who is action-oriented.”
“In the past four plus years, Amber has helped me work through two work layoffs, some serious financial problems, more than a few relationship breakups and family issues. She has helped me to restore my self-confidence and “positivity” on numerous occasions and to realize that I DO have wonderful qualities which help me to contribute to the world I live in. Thank you, Amber, for helping me be the person I am today!”