Life Coaching Workshops
Is your group, company or organization interested in a life coaching, career coaching, executive coaching or working mothers' workshop?
I create highly customized and interactive presentations based on your organization’s objectives, needs, and vision for a wildly successful program.
Each participant will leave with tools and actions that will move him/her forward in his/her life, career, leadership and/or development.
Experiential learning session to motivate, invigorate, and re-energize participants in a non-traditional learning environment. The workshops are inspiring and incorporate visualizations, group/partner/individual exercises, and coaching and teaching. The exercises are meticulously tailored to each organizations' needs and are offered both in-person and virtually.
Sample Executive Coaching Workshop Topics
Emotional Intelligence for Courageous Leadership:
- Learn the five elements of emotional intelligence (EI)
- Understand how EI enhances your effectiveness as a leader
- Leave with five personalized action steps to develop your EI and grow as a courageous leader
Learn How to Actively Manage Stress and Fear:
- Learn an easy tool to quickly melt stress
- Learn how to actively manage fear, doubt and worry and be more present
- Learn how to focus on your job vs. what’s out of your control
- Leave with a simple plan for self-care that fits your individual needs
Develop a Customized Time/Energy Management System:
- Learn how to maximize your productivity, leverage your peak energy hours, minimize distractions, and protect your work time from meetings
- Leave with a structure for your workday that best supports your individual needs
Find Your Authentic/Powerful Leadership Voice:
- Identify your values and strengths
- Define a leadership voice that honors your values and leverages your strengths
- Practice your authentic/powerful leadership voice through role playing
- Leave with a plan on how to use your voice every day
Create Strong Boundaries for Success:
- Learn how to ask for what you want and need
- Practice saying “no” without feeling guilty (including saying “no” to meetings)
- Learn how to buffer yourself from what other people say/do
- Practice setting boundaries through role playing
- Leave with confidence and specific actions to set boundaries every day
Learn Powerful Non-Defensive Communication:
- Learn how to communicate in a way that gains respect and how to feedback, ask for help or discuss sensitive/difficult topics without coming across as defensive or putting others on the defense
- Practice through role-playing and will leave with specific homework to put into use every day
Create Your Work/Life Vision as a Working Parent:
- Identify your most effective self-care practices
- Determine your values and priorities
- Identify/embrace a more empowering perspective on the challenges of working and parenting
- Create a written work/life vision that will guide you and support you in your day-to-day decisions and actions
Corporate Coaching Return on Investment:
Empirical evidence demonstrates a well-executed corporate coaching program can achieve between 500% and 700% return on investment. (The Manchester Review, Volume 10, Number 3, 2019 and MetrixGlobal Study.)
Measuring ROI for Current Clients:
Clients including Adobe, Genentech, Google, Morgan Stanley, US District Court and Sonoma Department of Education engaged my executive workshop services during times of major transitions for their companies. These companies have cited productivity, profit and talent retention and achievement of strategic goals as the biggest outcomes and, on average, 94% of their employees reported the coaching “significantly benefitted” their careers and lives.
Measuring ROI for Your Organization:
I work with your organization’s existing tools for measuring ROI or we work together to create before and after surveys to gauge the qualitative/quantitative benefits of the coaching program.
Starting at $1,350 for a 1.5-hour virtual workshop or $1,900 for a 1.5-hour live workshop.
Sample Life Coaching/Wellness Workshop Topics
Clarify Your Work/Life Vision:
- Identify and re-align values and priorities
- Craft a plan
- Create accountability
From Simply Surviving to Confidently Thriving:
- Reconnect with yourself
- Learn specific tools to bring fulfillment on a daily basis starting now
- Develop practices and accountability to support you in staying fulfilled
Sample Career Coaching Workshop Topics
Your Career/Your Way:
- Are you stuck in a stagnant job search?
- Are you having trouble defining your ideal job?
- Do you want a new job that's aligned with your purpose, values and strengths?
This workshop will jump-start you on your path to success. Through a group exercise in non-verbal communication, a guided self-visualization and other small and large group exercises, you will walk away from this workshop with a new perspective, fresh ideas and the first step of an action plan.
Take the first step towards creating the life you want to live.
Working Mothers' Workshops
Through extensive research and years of coaching thousands of working parents, I've designed programs that allow you to help these valuable employees be more productive, present and, ultimately, give more to your organization. Imagine the benefits of clear, unencumbered workers. Working parents are undeniably high-achievers who simply need the space and time to get reconnected, learn new tools, and make a plan.
Sample Working Mothers' Workshop Topics:
- Working Mothers in Balance
- Clarify Your Work/Life Vision as a Working Parent
- Tools for New Working Parents
- Baby on Board: Preparing for Maternity Leave
- Ramping Back Up: Returning from Maternity Leave
- Thrive Amidst Working Parents' Chaos