Is your group, company or organization interested in a life coaching, career coaching, executive coaching or working mothers’ workshop?
I create highly customized and interactive presentations based on your organization’s objectives, needs, and vision for a wildly successful program.
Each participant will leave with tools and actions that will move him/her forward in his/her life, career, leadership and/or development.
Experiential learning session to motivate, invigorate, and re-energize participants in a non-traditional learning environment. The workshops are inspiring and incorporate visualizations, group/partner/individual exercises, and coaching and teaching. The exercises are meticulously tailored to each organizations’ needs and are offered both in-person and virtually.
CORPORATE COACHING RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
Empirical evidence demonstrates a well-executed corporate coaching program can achieve between 500% and 700% return on investment. (The Manchester Review, Volume 10, Number 3, 2019 and MetrixGlobal Study.)
MEASURING ROI FOR CURRENT CLIENTS:
Clients including Adobe, Apple, BioMarin, Google, Genentech, Kaiser Permanente, Meta, Morgan Stanley, Stripe, The Gap, The San Francisco Foundation and the Sonoma County Department of Education engaged my services during times of major transitions for their companies. These companies have cited productivity, profit and talent retention and achievement of strategic goals as the biggest outcomes and, on average, 94% of their employees reported the coaching “significantly benefitted” their careers and lives.
MEASURING ROI FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION:
I work with your organization’s existing tools for measuring ROI or we work together to create before and after surveys to gauge the qualitative/quantitative benefits of the coaching program.
Starting at $1,350 for a 1.5-hour virtual workshop or $1,900 for a 1.5-hour live workshop.
Emotional Intelligence for Courageous Leadership:
- Learn the five elements of emotional intelligence (EI)
- Understand how EI enhances your effectiveness as a leader
- Leave with five personalized action steps to develop your EI and grow as a courageous leader
Learn How to Actively Manage Stress and Fear:
- Tap into an effective tool to quickly melt stress
- Learn how to actively manage fear, doubt, worry and guilt and be more present
- Understand how to focus on what’s in your control vs. what’s out of your control
- Leave with a personalized plan for self-care
Develop a Customized Time/Energy Management System:
- Learn how to maximize your productivity, leverage your peak energy hours, minimize distractions, and protect your work time from meetings
- Leave with a structure for your workday that best supports your individual needs
Find Your Authentic/Powerful Leadership Voice:
- Identify your values and strengths
- Define a leadership voice that honors your values and leverages your strengths
- Practice your authentic/powerful leadership voice through role playing
- Leave with a plan on how to use your voice every day
Create Strong Boundaries for Success:
- Learn how to ask for what you want and need
- Practice saying “no” without feeling guilty (including saying “no” to meetings)
- Learn how to buffer yourself from what other people say/do
- Practice setting boundaries through role playing
- Leave with confidence and specific actions to set boundaries every day
Learn Powerful Non-Defensive Communication:
- Learn how to communicate in a way that gains respect and how to give feedback, ask for help or discuss sensitive/difficult topics without coming across as defensive or putting others on the defense
- Practice through role-playing and leave with specific homework to put into use every day
Create Your Work/Life Vision as a Working Parent:
- Identify your most effective self-care practices
- Determine your values and priorities
- Identify/embrace a more empowering perspective on the challenges of working and parenting
- Create a written work/life vision that will guide and support you in your day-to-day decisions and actions
Life & Wellness
SAMPLE LIFE COACHING/WELLNESS WORKSHOP TOPICS
Clarify Your Work/Life Vision:
- Identify and re-align values and priorities
- Craft a plan
- Create accountability
From Simply Surviving to Confidently Thriving:
- Reconnect with yourself
- Learn specific tools to bring fulfillment on a daily basis starting now
- Develop practices and accountability to support you in staying fulfilled
“Amber has been the guest speaker at several of CSIX Connect meetings. She is a dynamic presenter with a highly interactive workshop and continually receives very strong feedback from our members. Amber’s great personality along with her compelling presentation skills makes her one of the most effective guest speakers.”
“I truly enjoyed working with Amber on two occasions. She is such a calm and well organized person. She is always present at the moment and very in tune with people when she does her presentations. She is very observing and has a keen way of engaging with her audience. She is skillful on what she does as a Life and Career Coach and would love to work with her again in the future.”
“I enjoyed spending the day learning about myself. You do an excellent job facilitating this type of an event.”
“(The) workshop was fun, enjoyable and informative.”
“Amber is an engaging, focused and energetic speaker who consistently produces overwhelmingly positive feedback from our members. There’s always a waiting list to get into Amber’s presentations and we enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend her as a speaker for your group.”
“Before and after surveys show that Amber’s workshops increase employee job satisfaction, morale and productivity. With such an impressive return on investment, we now offer ongoing quarterly workshops and follow-up one-on-one coaching with Amber. Amber is a stellar presenter and coach and we’re lucky to have found her.”
“The workshop ‘Your Career, Your Way’ gave me a completely new outlook on my career search and my future.”
“I got so much out of Amber’s workshop ‘How to Achieve Work/Life Balance’ that I attended it twice. As a former workaholic, I made the life changing decision to have a baby.”
“The presentation ‘Your Career, Your Way’ was the fuel needed to start my engine. The following two weeks, I set up three interviews and received a great job offer which I happily accepted.”
“The women in leadership workshop helped me to have a new trust in myself and my ability to fully step into my leadership skills.”
“Through my work with Amber I learned how to better manage time and be more productive. Amber helped me get through my last year and a half of dissertation writing, and helped me feel ready to tackle whatever comes my way.”
“In the three months that I’ve coached with Amber, my client base/income has increased 40% which gives me the peace of mind to be able to take time for myself.”
SAMPLE CAREER COACHING WORKSHOP TOPICS
Your Career/Your Way:
- Are you stuck in a stagnant job search?
- Are you having trouble defining your ideal job?
- Do you want a new job that’s aligned with your purpose, values and strengths?
This workshop will jump-start you on your path to success. Through a group exercise in non-verbal communication, a guided self-visualization and other small and large group exercises, you will walk away from this workshop with a new perspective, fresh ideas and the first step of an action plan.
Take the first step towards creating the life you want to live.
Through extensive research and years of coaching thousands of working parents, I’ve designed programs that allow you to help these valuable employees be more productive, present and, ultimately, give more to your organization. Imagine the benefits of clear, unencumbered workers. Working parents are undeniably high-achievers who simply need the space and time to get reconnected, learn new tools, and make a plan.
SAMPLE WORKING MOTHERS’ WORKSHOP TOPICS
- Working Mothers in Balance
- Clarify Your Work/Life Vision as a Working Parent
- Tools for New Working Parents
- Baby on Board: Preparing for Maternity Leave
- Ramping Back Up: Returning from Maternity Leave
- Thrive Amidst Working Parents’ Chaos